CIA Masters Collection 7-Inch Fillet Knife

CIA Masters Collection 7-Inch Fillet KnifeITS VERY SHARP, This knife helped me to understand why the swords were made with forged construction.

This is really the sharpest knife I have ever used. It come with a great packaging in a box. Though this is very sharp but I can't use it for daily purpose as I am afraid that I might chop my figures. well overall I would rate this as an outstanding knife.

This knife is the BOMB!!! I love it! BE CAREFUL. CIA KNIFE = REAL SHARP. Want to know how sharp? I knocked it off my counter, anticipating it spearing my foot, and it landed right in the floor, standing on tip before falling over. It pierced my floor and stood up all by itself. Thats a sharp knife. Great for slicing everything!

Buy CIA Masters Collection 7-Inch Fillet Knife Now

It has a well made handle and a thin flexible blade made of German steel. It came sharp but I put a super sharp edge on it. Haven't used it on fish yet. I have used it as a light duty chef knife/slicer. Works great. You can't go wrong for about $13.

Read Best Reviews of CIA Masters Collection 7-Inch Fillet Knife Here

I wasn't sure what to expect with such a low price although it looks good in the pic but it came in a very impressive lined gift box and the knife is finished well too. It has a very thin flexible blade as stated in the description with a sharp finished edge. Although its a fillet knife I wanted it mainly for thin slicing of veggies ect. I will try it on fish too and update my review. Good deal no matter what...

Want CIA Masters Collection 7-Inch Fillet Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment