Global G-2538 - 3 Piece Knife Set with Chef's, Vegetable and Paring Knife

Global G-2538 - 3 Piece Knife Set with Chef's, Vegetable and Paring KnifeWell first of all i just want to give you a heads up that when you order this you get the utility knife, not the vegetable knife which is picture. But over all the knife set is top-notch you can use then for just about anything. just what you would expect from global.

This is simply outstanding cutlery....and I've used several other leading brands. Delivery was smooth and the vendor was great to deal with. Great experience overall.

Buy Global G-2538 - 3 Piece Knife Set with Chef's, Vegetable and Paring Knife Now

Outstanding starter set. I'm impressed with the balance and sharpness. They feel like extensions of my hand; use is just about effortless. They also look very cool.

While I haven't drawn (my) blood, I have shaved a few fingernails.

Got my eye on a few more Globals to build my set.

Read Best Reviews of Global G-2538 - 3 Piece Knife Set with Chef's, Vegetable and Paring Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment