Global Decor 1641 Cheese Set, 4-Piece Set

Global Decor 1641 Cheese Set, 4-Piece SetThis cheese set is not as nice as i would have hoped. The knives seem sturdy and work just fine. The shape of the cheese board is quite nice, and the crumb groove is very clever. the problem? The wood is unfinished, which means that the oils from the cheese soak into the wood and cause discoloration. I am concerned that this is not very sanitary.

I bought this gift for a baby shower. It is a great little set and I am going to accompany it with some nice cheese! The product itself is great and I would have to disagree with an earlier review about the sanitation of the cutting board. I have many wood cutting boards and the finish does not really determine the sanitation of the surface. The se looks great and it will be a great gift.

Buy Global Decor 1641 Cheese Set, 4-Piece Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment