Ginsu Koden 14-piece Stainless Cutlery Set With Black Block

Ginsu Koden 14-piece Stainless Cutlery Set With Black BlockWhen I received my ginsu koden I noticed that the black block was damaged, so I return it to Amazon and receive a new one.

Using it for two months, I can say that the knifes are indeed very sharp. But I noticed that one the knives is starting to rust, even with me washing the knifes always by hand.

Now, I noticed that the black block is starting to fall apart and unfortunately I am out of the Amazon return window.

So, If I could go back I would not buy this product.

Update 1: On 11/29/12 I sent an e-mail to GINSU requesting a black block replacement and I received an reply e-mail in the next day asking for my address so they could ship it for me.

Update 2: 10 days later, I received a brand new black block without any cost.

Due to how the company handled so quickly the problem, together with the product quality, I am rating them 4 stars instead of only 2 stars (that was my first rate)

I was so thrilled when this set arrived. The block and knives seemed like pretty decent quality stuff and looked spectacular in my kitchen. After one use, and one washing, my brand new knives are already rusting. By the time I remembered to request a refund, I was 4 days late after the refund window, so now I'm stuck with these. I'm going to try to write to Ginsu directly to get a refund. What a waste of money. =(

Buy Ginsu Koden 14-piece Stainless Cutlery Set With Black Block Now

This knife set looks great and cuts great. My previous knife set was very dull so this is a great improvement.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Koden 14-piece Stainless Cutlery Set With Black Block Here

Awesome sharp knife set at a great bargain. Used the knives to carve the turkey this Thanksgiving resulting in some nice easy carving. I would recommend them if you need to replace a dull knife set at a nice value for the dollar.

Want Ginsu Koden 14-piece Stainless Cutlery Set With Black Block Discount?

This is a great knife set. I have been very happy with the quality of the knives since receiving them. The handles are very comfortable when utilizing them and the blades are extremely sharp. I do recommend hand washing these and not keeping them in water (such as soaking) to avoid rust spots on the utensils.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment