Cuisinart Kitchen Choice 17-Piece Stainless-Steel Forged Cutlery Set

Cuisinart Kitchen Choice 17-Piece Stainless-Steel Forged Cutlery SetThis is a gorgeous knife set. I was really happy with the knives over all. However, they do rust easily. I do handwash and dry them, but still have rust spots on both the blades and handles. Rust spots have developed even when cleaning immediately after usewaiting causes more problems. I have used stainless cleaner, but have been unable to remove all the rust spots.

My husband and I bought this set of knives with money from our wedding and I LOVED them at first. It seemed like a great set of knives at a great price. Wrong. We havent even had them for 2 months and several of the knives already have several rust spots. The spots won't come off with anything. I have emailed cuisinart to see if this is covered under warranty.... no response. If notBed Bath & Beyond will take them back. Very disappointing.

Buy Cuisinart Kitchen Choice 17-Piece Stainless-Steel Forged Cutlery Set Now

Great cutlery set a must have in any kitchen! They are light weight with comfortable to hold handles! This set comes with two paring knives and a smaller set of siccors(that don't fit in block, not a problem for me but for some I know this would be a con). I haven't had any problems with rust and they sharpen up really nice with just a couple swipes on the sharpening rod! We do not put them in the dishwasher and wash them all by hand, being as that none of them are sariated it makes cleaning them a sinch.

We enjoy our set so much we bought a set for our parents as a Christmas gift.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart Kitchen Choice 17-Piece Stainless-Steel Forged Cutlery Set Here

I would give 0 stars if possible. I received this as a wedding present from my cousin, from my wedding list in amazon. I picked them, and I loved them at first, they are suposed to be STAINLESS STEEL, but no... I just received them 3 months ago and the rust is almost fully covering some of them, it's a shame cause they're really sharp, but I'll have to throw them away :(, I wonder if I can get a refund from amazon or a change...

Want Cuisinart Kitchen Choice 17-Piece Stainless-Steel Forged Cutlery Set Discount?

I received this as a gift and had I received the receipt with it, these would be going back. I've been using knives from my 10 year old block set that have never been sharpened and those are just as sharp as the knives in this set. A good knife should do the work for you (according to many top chefs) but I certainly have to do all of the work with these... even dicing an onion leaves my hand feeling cramped. What do you expect, though when you only pay $80-ish dollars for such a large block set. The only reason I gave it two stars is because the shears that come with the set are nice and sharp. Trimming chicken was effortless with those. Sorry for the negativity but I just can't find much to say about this set that's positive. It's pretty, I guess. :) Save your money if you care about good, quality SHARP knives. This set would be ok for someone who doesn't cook very often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment