BergHOFF Cook & Co Cutlery Set, 4-Piece

BergHOFF Cook & Co Cutlery Set, 4-PieceFor $20, you can't go wrong. When I first got this set, I was curious as how sharp it would be. All of the blades will shave the hair off of my arm. I was scared of them (don't want to loose a finger making dinner). I have used the 8" chef's knife to dull it enough to not be scared, haven't used the rest, but when iI dull them down I will. The steel seems good quality, not very thick and yet still strong. Buy it, yet BE VERY CAREFUL.

Solid set of knives for $20. Four months in and still sharp. Odd that it includes a deba bocho, as it is only a four-piece set.

Buy BergHOFF Cook & Co Cutlery Set, 4-Piece Now

These are nice knives. I'm no expert, but I definitely think they were worth the price! My fiance loves to cook with them.

Read Best Reviews of BergHOFF Cook & Co Cutlery Set, 4-Piece Here

I bought the 3-piece set. Mine doesn't come with the small wedge shaped knife.

Came pretty shape. Bergoff's own X40cr14 with stamped steel. Made in China.

I didn't give it 5 stars because I haven't use it much. I'll give the extra star when I get more use of it.

I like the Santoku the best but it's not as sharp as the other knives.

Another thing about the Santoku is that the long ridge in the center of the blade doesn't serve any purpose. I don't see any high-end knife use that design. It might actually make the knife harder to cut things with.

Want BergHOFF Cook & Co Cutlery Set, 4-Piece Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment