YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 9.5" 240mm - MADE IN JAPAN

YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 9.5' 240mm - MADE IN JAPANI purchased this knife for an entry level sushi chef knife. Knife sees 5-10 hours of daily use. Great feel, and preforms just as well as some of my co-workers masamoto white steel yanagis.

This knife however did take a fair amount of work on the stones to produce a seriously sharp edge. It is sharp at first but definitely would benefit from significant stone work if intended for serious use.

I would recommend this knife to any entry level yanagi user.

I use this knife full time as a sushi chef and it has never let me down. the edge has stayed true week after week...It does require some extra attention because the steel is very sensitive to oxidation, but once you develop a nice patina its not as much of an issue. just wipe after use with a damp towel. out of the box its sharp but after a little work on the stone it becomes a razor. all in all I am looking forward to many years of use out of this knife. hope this helps any future buyers.

Buy YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 9.5" 240mm - MADE IN JAPAN Now

the knife is beautiful with a high quality steel, they ship my knife really fast, i really recommend YOSHIHIRO knife for a beginner or for experienced chef! overall, great knife with a great price!

Read Best Reviews of YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 9.5" 240mm - MADE IN JAPAN Here

I am a female sushi chef. I have been using some other sushi knives and I would say that this one is by far the best knife for slicing seafood and sushi. It's light and the size is just right for a female chef. It is well balanced and has very sharp blade. I strongly recommend it for both professional or non-professional use.

Want YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 9.5" 240mm - MADE IN JAPAN Discount?

My wife got this for me as a Christmas present, and I've only had time to make sushi once since then, but that one use was enough to convince me to buy additional knives from Yoshihiro. It is neither too light or too heavy, perfectly balanced, razor sharp, and has more than enough length to fillet even very large fish. I have fished most of my 33 years and no knife has ever produced such beautifully clean cuts and fillets as this knife. It took the skin off of salmon so easily I wondered if the skin had really ever been attached. I plan to replace most of my current knives with Yoshihiro models. Worth twice the price.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment