WMF Manaos 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1

WMF Manaos 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1When I received this flatware, I was a little put off by the "made in Korea" stamp after WMF CROMAGNON, a famous trademark from this German company. But after using it for nearly a year now, I am impressed with the durability of the very highly polished surface and the strength of these slender and graceful implements.

This is a classic pattern, but the way it looks on the table is better than in photos because of the way they sit on a flat surface; very graceful. The pieces are a little lighter than my old Oneida, but the Oneida will bend if put to the test and these do not. Constant washing in the dishwasher hasn't dulled the gleaming finish and there are only one or two scratches (when steak knives were thrust blade down into the flatware holder in the dishwasher).

While they are made in Korea, they seem to follow WMF's tradition of quality and great design.

I bought this set to test and see if I was willing to invest in a whole set.

My worry was that they seemed small and light. Once I receive them and tried them for a few days I was very pleased at how they fit in my hands and how well balanced they were. I have since bought an entire set of 8.

Buy WMF Manaos 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

I bought this silverware with my wedding money over 11 yrs ago. This is the best silverware. It is made in Korea but will last a lifetime. I am so excited to find more to add to my set.

Read Best Reviews of WMF Manaos 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment