Madesmart 2 by 15.4 by 6-1/2-Inch Spice Drawer Organizer

Madesmart 2 by 15.4 by 6-1/2-Inch Spice Drawer OrganizerMy cabinet drawers are: 3 & 5/8" deep. Based on those dimensions:

These spice drawer organizers fit:

[3] 4 & 1/4" up to 4 & 5/8" spice bottles in each row [total of 9 bottles/per organizer]

or [6] 2 & 1/8" spice bottles, stacking 2 in each row [total of 18 bottles per organizer]

This product helped me reconfigure and organize my kitchen cabinets. I put the plastic storage containers which are lightweight up in my overhead cabinets [in a cardboard box that easily pulls out] and made room for a spice drawer. Although my husband doesn't understand it, it works for me! I can see all my spices with one open drawer instead of spinning various lazy susans and trying to shuffle through bottles to find ones that have slipped to the middle.

Nice quality, easy to clean.

I got this rack to organize my spices, but once I loaded it up with my (standard, 4" high) spice jars, I found that it's too tall for my drawers. They have 3.25" of clearance, and the rack with jars in it is 3.75" tall. Other than that issue, it seems well made and easy to clean.

Buy Madesmart 2 by 15.4 by 6-1/2-Inch Spice Drawer Organizer Now

so glad i found this organizer! I don't like to have things on the counter, but installing a special spice drawer was out of the question. now i can have both. the organizer fits in half of my drawer, and i keep my spoons etc in the other half so i have everything i need to cook right there. it's very handy and i like that it keeps clutter out of sight. i would recommend that you check dimensions carefully and make sure you check the height of your spice bottle so that your drawer will close.

Read Best Reviews of Madesmart 2 by 15.4 by 6-1/2-Inch Spice Drawer Organizer Here

I bought 2 of these initially and placed them side by side in my kitchen drawer. Loved them so much , I bought another pair that stacks right on top of the two. Definitely require ample and DEEP drawers which is what I have.

Very useful and quality is excellent.

Want Madesmart 2 by 15.4 by 6-1/2-Inch Spice Drawer Organizer Discount?

This was very useful, but you do have to have deep enough drawers to use this product, luckily I researched and made sure I had the space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment