Cheese Knife/Server with Bamboo Handle (Stainless Steel)

Cheese Knife/Server with Bamboo HandleI own a few of these knives because (1) they are economical, and (2) they are sturdy and functional. For personal use or small gatherings I use a Boska Holland Explore Cheese Set. However for tastings and for multi-purpose use I use these.

Aside from the excellent price, these are sturdy, reasonably sharp (helped by the serrations on the blade), and are easy to clean. I especially love the handle, which is bamboo, and strong and less porous than other woods.

Regarding the multi-purpose use I mentioned: this knife works beautifully with dry sausages like salami as well as cheese. When I have larger gatherings I will put out a spread of antipasti and aside from Olive Strainer Spoons for olives and Appetizer Tongs these knives are the only serving utensils needed.

Please see my customer-supplied photo at the top of this page for the relative size of this knife. The cheese shown in the photo is a little over a half pound, so that should give you an idea of scale.

If you host parties or have large family meals these are handy to have around. The quality is better than I expected and the functionality is perfect for the uses I described.

Save 71% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment