Brooklyn Bagel Slicer, White

Brooklyn Bagel Slicer, WhiteWe were going to buy a 'bagel guillotine' but were swayed by the great reviews to buy this instead should have gone with Plan A.

This device is very bulky and clumsy. Yes it handles big bagels, but at the cost of being hard to use. Also because it's so big, young hands (and even grownup hands) have PLENTY of room to contact the very sharp blade should anything ever slip.

The sharp blade is protected but the only way the slider works is to hold the other end in your hand and cut DIRECTLY toward your hand. A very BAD idea to teach the kids and very disconcerting.

Plus, depending on the bagel, your hand gets very messy. Was hoping I could put the bagel on a plate or napkin and slice, but it needs to be held more firmly because of the clumsiness of this slicer.

My wife and I have been using the Brooklyn Bagel Slicer for about a year.

It always gives an easy and clean slice and makes it unnecessary for us to worry about cutting ourselves. It's easy to use, it's safe and it WORKS.

Irwin Solomon

Buy Brooklyn Bagel Slicer, White Now

There are plenty of cool products on the market. This is one of them. But not all cool products actually do what they are supposed to do. This one does. It cuts bagels with the greatest of ease, even the tough ones. And you really can't cut yourself, even if you try. Great product, every home will have one.

Read Best Reviews of Brooklyn Bagel Slicer, White Here

We love the safety feature on this tool. Years ago, our daughter cut herself while slicing a bagel and was rushed to the hospital for stitches. This would never happen with the Brooklyn Bagel Slicer.

It's a particularly handy tool, too, when slicing wider bagels and rolls.

Definitely a five-star tool.

Want Brooklyn Bagel Slicer, White Discount?

I am an avid bagel lover, so I was thrilled when I found out about the Brooklyn bagel slicer. I have used it for about a year now and couldn't be more happy with the product. Never once have I cut myself while using the Brooklyn bagel slicer. It cut the bagel perfect every time. Also it makes a great gift. I gave one to my father and he absolutely love it as well. I can't wait to see what these guys come up with next.

Save 65% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment