Wusthof Grand Prix II 5-Inch Tomato Knife

Wusthof Grand Prix II 5-Inch Tomato KnifeA good tomato knife should have a feel like it "floats" through your tomato, even if it is overripe.

This is the only knife I know of that really achieves that effect without needing sharpened regularly. It is good for all soft or semi soft foods. You can use it to cut seeded oranges and use the forked tip to pop the seeds right out.

I have one that is now ten years old with daily use. I have *never* sharpened it, and it still "floats" through overripe tomatoes. :)

This tomato knife is awesome, it slices through tomatoes with the greatest of ease. I was initially concerned about it being serrated (i equate serrated with cheap), but this knife has not lost any sharpness and still slices tomatoes as nicely as the day it was first used. I have not regretting spending a little more money to get these quality knives, I will be a lifelong Wusthof customer.

Buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 5-Inch Tomato Knife Now

This is the best tomato knife everI had one & it must have accidentally gone in the garbage so I bought this oneof all my Wusthof's, this is in the top 3 of my favorites!

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Grand Prix II 5-Inch Tomato Knife Here

For the cook who likes to have the best tool for the job, this is the perfect tomato knife. I love all the Wusthof Grand Prix II knives and rely on them daily. Would highly recommend this line.

Want Wusthof Grand Prix II 5-Inch Tomato Knife Discount?

Tomato knives (small serated knife) is not included in most collections, but is very useful for slicing soft fruits with skins, e.g., tomatoes. See utube for sharpening instructions. "Sharpening a bread knife."

0 comments:

Post a Comment