Stanton Trading 18 by 30 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, White

Stanton Trading 18 by 30 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, WhiteIf you're looking for a large cutting board, this is it. I knew the dimensions when I ordered it, but I was nonetheless surprised by its size when I received it. It fits nicely on our island, but pretty much dominates the entire space. For me, that's fine. We use it all the time and it's been easy to clean and though I was worried it would show stains easily, I was surprised to find that so far, at least, it hasn't stained at all.

Due to its size, there's little chance you'll fit it in the dishwasher, so you will need to wash it by hand.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with this cutting board.

The STANTON TRADING 18 X 30 CUTTING BOARD is an excellent kitchen tool. It's very large (measure your counter area before ordering -it's bigger than you might expect), and it has an excellent two-sided surface for cutting and prep work.

Only two negatives: 1) it's quite slippery and moves around a bit on my counter top. As someone else suggested, a dish towel placed under the board during cutting helps keep it in one place. 2) There's no recessed groove for catching juices

Neither of the negatives should prevent you from ordering this. If you're looking for a large, attractive cutting board, this will certainly do the trick.

Buy Stanton Trading 18 by 30 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, White Now

Was looking for a board that would help me clean fish. This fit the bill very well. Everything from 9" panfish to 28" Walleye have been on this board. The fish don't slip and slide and the board is easy to clean.

Read Best Reviews of Stanton Trading 18 by 30 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, White Here

What can you say about a flat, rectangular piece of plastic? It's what it says it is. I'd have preferred one with a groove around the edges to catch spills, but this works well.

We have a tiled kitchen counter, and this provides a nice sized workspace where we're not worried about spills in the grout or the hard surface of the tiles.

One small drawback. Mine is not perfectly flat. There's probably about an 1/8 inch bow, which you have to expect, I'd think, with a board this large. It means if you put one side down, it rocks a little. If you put the other side down it sit nicely on the four corners.

We keep a dish towel under it anyway, to limit sliding on the counter, and that takes care of the bow.

Want Stanton Trading 18 by 30 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, White Discount?

Very large, I didn't consider the measurements, but it does fit on my counter top and definitely works better than my small cutting board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment