Oneida Juilliard 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1

Oneida Juilliard 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1This is the best silverware I've used. It even stands up to the "eating-out-of-the-carton-of-hard-ice-cream" test without bending. We have had 8 place settings for 9 years and they still look like new (except the one that went down the disposal).

Juilliard is the best patten for both casual and fine dinning. It never goes out of style and it matches so well with any decor. It is the price point it is for a reason...worth every penny you pay! Beautiful and great, great quality! I have had this pattern for over 20 years and I just keep adding to it and you can't tell the new pieces from the ones I started with years ago. Unbelievable value!

Buy Oneida Juilliard 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

I appreciate the simple elegance of the Juilliard design. It is not too ornate and not too plain, rather, just the right amount of decorative flair. Too, the utensils feel balanced and of a comfortable weight. I purchased the one set to begin with because I wanted to see how I liked the design before buying the four set. I am very pleased with this product and recommend it highly.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Juilliard 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Here

This pattern is great for both casual and formal dinners...it is timeless. It will look as wonderful in fifty years from now as it does today and I love the shiny finish. This is truly a classic! Thank you Oneida.

Want Oneida Juilliard 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Discount?

I am so glad they still have this pattern. I have had it over 20 years and need some more pieces to replace some that have disappeared over the years. They still look amazing. Nice balance in your hand.

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment