Oneida Act I 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1

Oneida Act I 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1When I got married 10+ years ago.. I registered for this pattern, but only received the hostess set and 3 place settings. Over the years other silverware has come and gone... but my husband and I still rush to get the "good forks" every night.

In a nutshell, this set is stylish, has a great heavy feel, sturdy and holds up with regular use plus it has a lifetime guarantee. The forks and spoons aren't too large (I tend to like smaller silverware). I would recommend it to everyone and Amazon has a great price. It's listed as $88 at my local department store. Buy some and enjoy!

The Oneida Act I flatware is the most beautiful flatware I've ever seen! I absolutely love it and my family and friends that have seen it love it, too. If you buy it, make sure you buy extra pieces because, as someone stated, this particular flatware has been discontinued.

Buy Oneida Act I 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

This is a gorgeous pattern and a nice weighty feel. Dont know why Oneida discontinued it. I am buying as much as possible while I can still get it

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Act I 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Here

I registered for Act 1 when I got married in 1978. We received four place settings and four ice tea spoons as gifts. Since then, I have added additional place settings and accessory pieces so I now have service for 10. The marriage did not last but the flatware certainly did.

I love these pieces and enjoy using them everyday. But buy carefully Act 1 was discontinued by Oneida a few years ago. If you are trying to build a new set, you may not be able to find enough pieces. Good luck! I hope you love it as much as I have.

Want Oneida Act I 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment