Jean Dubost Laguiole 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set -Stainless Steel

Jean Dubost Laguiole 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set -Stainless SteelBought this as a gift after having bought in France for ourselves.

The extra weight in the handles makes cheese cutting so much easier.

Several stores sell this set with colored handles, but I thought the stainless looked the best. Looks great when entertaining and easily handles several types of cheeses. I bought this for myself with Christmas money, so I think it would make a great gift. Now I am saving up for the Laguiole wine opener!

Buy Jean Dubost Laguiole 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set -Stainless Steel Now

I have loved the look of these knives since I spotted them in a french shop in New Orleans. I ordered these from Amazon, but wound up finding a set cheaper at Crate & Barrel. The handles are plastic, not heavy, so I'm a bit unsure as to the quality. I'll have to wait and see how they hold up.

Read Best Reviews of Jean Dubost Laguiole 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set -Stainless Steel Here

I got this as a gift for my husband and he likes them. The box is very elegant and the knives are good quality.

Want Jean Dubost Laguiole 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set -Stainless Steel Discount?

We got these as a gift and my Daughter wanted a set just like them so we got thwm as a gift

Save 59% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment