Messermeister Pro-Touch Channel Knife

Messermeister Pro-Touch Channel KnifeThis channel knife makes it so easy to make nice super long twists of lemon or orange to make your cocktail look amazing! I am left handed, and this is very easy to use for me, doesn't seem to matter if you are lefty or righty, it slices through the peel very easily. Bartenders should all have a good channel knife, but often don't even know what one is. This channel knife is not just for the profession bartender, if you make a cocktail at home, you should be able to make it look and taste better than when you go out. Dazzle your friends with a super long lemon twist in that drink you make at home, they will be amazed at what a wonderful bartender you are!

Gee, I looked everywhere I could think of for a channel knife, but couldn't find one anywhere. So, of course I turned to Amazon.com.

There were a few to chose from and I decided on the Messermeister Pro-Touch and am thrilled with it. It works like a charm and I love the non-slip handle.

Buy Messermeister Pro-Touch Channel Knife Now

It is a good product for making lemon peel curlicues to garnish martini-type drinks.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister Pro-Touch Channel Knife Here

I have been searching for the knife that creates the long strips of lime/lemon that go in a martini. This is supposed to be that knife but I found it very difficult to use and would not recommend it. There were no directions. I purchased two knives one for a friend and had to alert her that I couldn't get the knife to work properly.

Want Messermeister Pro-Touch Channel Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment