Kuhn-Rikon Kulu Herb and Vegetable Knife

Kuhn-Rikon Kulu Herb and Vegetable KnifeBecause I love my first Kuhn-Rikon Kulu Vegetable Knife so much, I ordered this one as a gift for my daughter. This knife is very versatile I especially like it for cutting salad vegetables. I frequently use bagged salads, so I just dump the bag's contents into a big bowl, and then rock my blade through the lettuce and stuff a few times. Voila bite-size pieces! The blade, which is super sharp, is very easy to clean. Some reviewers found the curved tool difficult to use, but I think it's quite easy. My arthritic fingers can easily and painlessly use this wonderful knife. With this, an onion slices perfectly, and my eyes don't tear because I don't saw back and forth releasing onion fumes into the air. I also use it to trim and slice meats for wok-cooking. It is a great invention and the low price is a pleasant surprise.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment