Lunch Skins Snack Size Bag, 4 x 6.5.

Reusable Cloth Snack Bag - Red Polka DotI use these in my children's lunches instead of hundreds of ziplock baggies each year. They're pretty simple, and could be easily made yourself, but when would you ever sit to do that. They go through the dishwasher well, the velcro closure holds, designs are nice. They sometimes hold colors, like orange from cheetos, but wash out well with a good gentle scrub. I would buy these again, and just might. I haven't had them long enough to attest to longevity, but they look & seem like they will hold up well worth the price, and Im doing a little part for the Earth, while saving a little on those plastic bags.

I bought this and now love it! I had never used these types of things before but find it so easy to keep around and pack stuff for my lunch at work. I use waayy less disposable bags and infact need to buy more reusable bags soon! I love the bright red cheery color. They're easy to hand wash or put in the dishwasher!

Buy Lunch Skins Snack Size Bag, 4 x 6.5. Now

I have four boys, and when I consider how many snack & sandwich sized baggies we go through...well, these turn out to be a great value. Use it for more than one school year, and you SAVE money.

Not to mention, they are easily washable -I've never put them in the dishwasher -usually, I just rinse or use a sudsy cloth to quickly wash them out. They hang out in the dish drain to dry.

Trust me, these are easy to use & worth it.

Velcro works nicely.

Fabric is great...NO initial stink or anything.

I sew (costumes, upholstery, draperies, etc), and it is not easy to find food-grade fabric to make these yourself.

This fabric is like the cloth piping bags, and the designs are fun.

Save the Earth & some dough (in the long run, anyway)...buy 'em!

Read Best Reviews of Lunch Skins Snack Size Bag, 4 x 6.5. Here

The idea of a reusable bag is great but these are really only useful for things like pretzels or Goldfish. There's not a lot of room in there so you can't pack it in like you can a regular plastic bag. I would say if you are only looking for something for a dry and small snack, these will work.

Want Lunch Skins Snack Size Bag, 4 x 6.5. Discount?

I bought this to use for my 5 year olds snack bag for school. There is no way this will fit anything but a few small carrot sticks. It is barely insulated. It was very cute but in no way worth $8.00. This is the quality of something you would use as a give-away or get for free.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment