J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro Stainless Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4

J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro Stainless Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4My old steak knives were flimsy and worn so when I shopped for new ones I wanted knives that were solidly made by a top-rated company like Henckels. The price was right so I bought two sets. I think I should have bought 3 sets. They are always sharp and my guests remark on the quality of the knives at meals. I even use them sometimes when I am doing prep work. These would be a great gift item too.

This is a nice set of steak knives. I am not an advocate for serrated knives, but these knives are great. Henkels in my opinion is loosing their place in the knife business while progressively lowering their quality with inferior lines. I would prefer to have high carbon. Regardless of this, I purchased two sets. Stainless is probabally more practical though as you can dish wash with other silverware. Good feel knives and truly sharp. Rate at 4.5 to 5 stars.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro Stainless Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 Now

The design incorporates Micro-serrations that catch pull and tear at what ever you are trying to cut. I have owned 4 sets for a couple of years. They sat in the drawer while we continued to use the 20 year old knives they were supposed to replace. This weekend I pulled them out and took then down to the shop where I ground off the serrations and sharpened the newly formed edge. The knives are now great!

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro Stainless Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 Here

The knives are easy to hold. Handles are thick. The serated portion of the blade is small and at the tip. This takes some getting used to. Once accomplished, the knives are great. I ordered a second set.

Want J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro Stainless Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 Discount?

We own ten of the Henckels Eversharp knives. They never dull, are nice looking, solidly made, and have the Henckels brand name on it. What more can you ask?! Excellent value.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment