Hampton Forge HMC01A452A Kobe 4-Piece Steak Knife

Hampton Forge HMC01A452A Kobe 4-Piece Steak KnifeI have owned these knives for many years, and for the price I am not disappointed. They do have one larger design flaw that I will break into two parts. First they do not have a full handle tang, meaning the knife blade becomes very thin in the handle and does not run the full length. On top of that the area between the blade and handle is not sealed well. Even with hand washing and drying, a small amount of water gets into the handle any slowly rusts the the tang. They seem to be fairly consistently designed as the first blade broke off a handle 5 weeks ago, and now 1 breaks about every two weeks. After over two years of use I wouldn't say that is bad for the price, but I will be going else were as I need to buy new steak knives again.

I like this knife so much I ordered another set. I hand wash mine to keep them looking new. Stays sharp!

Buy Hampton Forge HMC01A452A Kobe 4-Piece Steak Knife Now

My first comment is to be careful when you first handle these knives! They are extremely sharp which is exactly what I wanted but I did cut myself a couple times while washing them before I got used to handling them. I've been using them for several months now and they have remained sharp and seem to be very well made.

Read Best Reviews of Hampton Forge HMC01A452A Kobe 4-Piece Steak Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment