Cuisinart Triple-Riveted Santoku Knife, Red Handle

Cuisinart Triple-Riveted Santoku Knife, Red HandleI received this knife as a Christmas present, and it instantly became my "go-to knife." I frequently choose it over my Wusthof set due to it's versatility and when I cut fish, it does not stick to the sides. Wonderful knife.

I love this knife. It's perfectly weighted and sized. I hate using large knives that are longer than my cutting board as I can't seem to keep control over them. This one is perfect. I can chop small things like celery and large things like a spaghetti squash. It's the only knife I need. I used it for two years now exclusively and it's still sharp. Love it!

Buy Cuisinart Triple-Riveted Santoku Knife, Red Handle Now

I love this little knife. Be aware that the blade is only about 5 inches long, but that is what I wanted. I will buy it in the larger size when it becomes available.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart Triple-Riveted Santoku Knife, Red Handle Here

Very sharp, thin and light. I used to cut hard veges like celery, carrots and to slice very thin chicken breast. It is very easy to handle. Great knife in the kitchen!!!

Want Cuisinart Triple-Riveted Santoku Knife, Red Handle Discount?

i didn't want to spend money on china made steel knives but i bought the 4" at a department store to try. i was really suprised how good the handling of the knife is so i bought 2 of this 5" ones. 1 for me and 1 for mom. the knife is sharp and easy to handle for smaller cutting and slicing. almost slice off my finger nails a couple of the times because it was so sharp.

as every knives, they should be dried after washing to prevent rusting or water residue on the blade. and i would recommend washing this knife by hand, dry and put away for lasting use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment