Chicago Cutlery WSF 7-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery WSF 7-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath PackagingI wanted to return this item. It is defective as all of the Chicago Cutlery Knives I purchased in this group. The rivets on all of the handles are not ground flush. They stick up. I have purchased and used Chicago Cutlery Knives for over 30 years and never seen inferior quality such as these. I wasn't allowed the 30 days after I received it. The 30 days from the date of purchase was used. It is still new and in the orginal package. Please advise. I would like replacements. Thanks, John

These knives are the best knives I have ever used. They are easy to clean and stay sharp. My husband really enjoys using them when he cooks too. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Buy Chicago Cutlery WSF 7-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

We wanted to add a nicer knife to our picnic backpack and this Chicago Cutlery bread knife fit the bill. Also the walnut handle goes nicely with the rest of the pack. The sheath makes it nice and safe to toss in the pack and not worry about getting sliced up trying to retrieve a fork or spoon.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery WSF 7-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath Packaging Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment