Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 16-Slot Cherry Knife Storage Block

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 16-Slot Cherry Knife Storage BlockThis block is gorgeous and the photo doesn't do it justice. I was enamored with it when I took it out of the box and couldn't wait to fill it with my knives. Sadly, my chef's knives don't fit. I have 2 10" chef's knives and this block is neither deep enough nor has wide enough slots to accommodate them. Maybe my knives our larger than the average household, I don't know. They are standard fare for the restaurant industry and what I'm used to. I had a hard time finding any other block that would hold my knives so likely this block is standard and I'm the oddball.

If you do the research on the slot sizes and this block accommodates your knives, I think you will be very happy.

This block is handsome and matches my cherry cabinets. I had no problem loading my Henckels Twin Cuisine knives. My previous block that came free with my knives had a very high center of gravity and was constantly falling forward. Ever have a block of sharp German knives emptying out towards you? When I found I needed to warn every house guest I decided it was time to pitch the free Henckels block for this one which has more support in the front. No longer have the tipping problem.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 16-Slot Cherry Knife Storage Block Now

This was literally the only knife block I could find that had slots for more than two Chef knives and a steel. As it happens, it fits my knife collection beautifully, and it looks great on my kitchen island, so I'm a happy camper. The cherry is lovely, and I'm very pleased with it.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 16-Slot Cherry Knife Storage Block Here

access is so much better than the more upright types. It alsp provides slots for small pearing type knives and scissors. the wood is finished very nicely.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 16-Slot Cherry Knife Storage Block Discount?

The block is OK and it is able to accomodate all my knives: 2 large chief knives 240 mm & 200 mm, a bread knife, and other smaller knifes. My steel is a bit longer than the block by about 15 mm but this is not a big problem, probably my steel is longer then usual. The only thing I do not like is the color, it is not cherry, like in the picture, it is darker, and it is darker than my kitchen furniture(made from cherry wood).

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment