Magnetic Knife Bar, 18'', Wooden

Magnetic Knife Bar, 18'', WoodenI use this to hold metal tools in my garage and it works well for that purpose.

Pros:

Nice looking piece of somewhat heavy 7/8" oak.

Good magnetics without being overly strong.

Cons:

The mounting screws provided where 1 1/4" which provide inadequate leverage for the heavy 7/8" oak into

wallboard. Mounting directly into wood would be OK. I used my own mounting hardware for wallboard.

If you use as a knife holder, the knife blade rests directly on metal bars which some people object to for fear of dinging very sharp blades.

My sister loves the knife holder we got her for Christmas. I have one a bit shorter, so will be buying this same one again only this time for myself. I really like being able to have ALL the knives I use over and over handy rather than having to dig around in the knife drawer for them. This is a GREAT ORGANZING TOOL. The magnets are nice and strong so the knives never slip. The shipping was quick, it was well packaged, so I was ALL AROUND PLEASED with this purchase!!!

Buy Magnetic Knife Bar, 18'', Wooden Now

I love this Knife bar, put it on the wall in the kitchen, all my knives and kitchen scissors stuck to it.

However I am moving and the first couple that came through thought that it was a very bad idea due to the age of their children.

So, depending on how many infants you allow on your counters to play with the knives hanging on the wall, you may want to give this a pass. If you do not allow children and infants to crawl over your counters, it is a lovely idea.

Read Best Reviews of Magnetic Knife Bar, 18'', Wooden Here

Glad I found this as it seems to somewhat difficult to find in brick n'mortar stores or ridiculously expensive, if found. Once you figure out a way to mount it (additional hardware reqd) then it is a simple and very handy kitchen aid.

Want Magnetic Knife Bar, 18'', Wooden Discount?

This magnetic bar works great! I've got about 10 knives and a church key on it, and everything seems pretty stable. The only complaint I have is that I specifically bought this because it was advertised as wooden. Both racks I received are black plastic. Not very aesthetically pleasing but still useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment