Wooden Chopping Bowl 12" & Mezzaluna Knife Set - Oiled Finish

Wooden Chopping Bowl 12' & Mezzaluna Knife Set - Oiled FinishLove this bowl! Saw similar items on a trip to Alaska, but could not get them. Love that this is made in America and affordable! Great service from the seller. All around great transaction.

There are some people who use a food processor for chopping everything. I am not one of these people. Yes, I have a food processor but for some things there is nothing better than a chopping bowl. This bowl is functional and very attractive. Try making egg salad in your food processor and you will know how important it is to own a chopping bowl. I purchased two sets.

Buy Wooden Chopping Bowl 12" & Mezzaluna Knife Set - Oiled Finish Now

This 12" diameter bowl is much more beautiful than I imagined it would be.

The wood grain is amazing, the bowl is smooth, sits well and is thick-cut.

It has been oiled.

The blade is very sharp.

I bought my from Exotic Savannah Wood Works and its made by

Holland Bowl Mill in MI (USA)

My mother and grandmother chopped in wooden bowls

and its nice to be able to find such a high quality set

at a good price. It's worth it.

You will want to keep it out to look at!

Just beautiful!

Read Best Reviews of Wooden Chopping Bowl 12" & Mezzaluna Knife Set - Oiled Finish Here

I bought two of these, one for each home. found nothing like it in the stores. Great for a chopped salad and easy to clean

Want Wooden Chopping Bowl 12" & Mezzaluna Knife Set - Oiled Finish Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment