Shun DM0706L Classic Left-Handed 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife

Shun DM0706L Classic Left-Handed 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's KnifeI have used every form of cutlery from Department Store cheapies on up to hand-made custom knives costing many hundreds of dollars. If I could select merely one knife from them all this would be it. The edge, the balance, the beauty, the pure sharpness of this knife, has to be experienced to be believed. I have used mine 7 days a week for a year and have not once touched the blade to any steel or honing implement. I use it at home, in the restaurant and on catering gigs. The special 16-degree angle edge is magnificently durable.

When you wish your Shun knife sharpened, box it up send it to the factory in Oregon. All you have to pay for is the shipping to get it to them. They will sharpen it for you and return it to you, free of charge. NEVER take your Shun to the little cutlery store in the mall, as they will ruin it. Do not attempt to sharpen these knives yourself UNLESS you know exactly what you are doing.

This knife feels comfortable to use; it slices elegantly and smoothly through thick or thin meat and produce. I can slice very thin or thick even slices.

I have large hands and the handle fits perfect. This knife also looks great. I considered a MAC Chef Knife; but the Shun left-handed handle feels perfect. I think the handle is small enough for people with smaller hands too. I did also consider a high quality tier Wusthof or Henckel; but I did not like their handles or feel.

The Shun feels ideal in terms of weight and balance and all forms of cutting and slicing. I do having a paring knife; but it is not a Shun. I am considering getting a Shun Paring Knife as my Henckel (middle quality tier) is no where near as sharp and it's handle is a little short compared with the Shun. The blade and over all look of the Shun Classic Chef knife is beautiful. It is my favorite and best knife I have owned.

I use a bamboo cutting board with this knife. I rinse them off and wipe them dry after each use; both the Knife and cutting board. They are easy to wash and dry. The knife is a joy to use and makes food preparation fun. I keep my Shun Chef Knife in a wooden block. This knife is worth it's cost.

Buy Shun DM0706L Classic Left-Handed 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife Now

my girlfriend got my this knife for my birthday this year, I love it!! I can't believe I managed without it. I am a chef/line cook at a fast paced restaurant, We do over 200 people a night and this knife makes it possible and fun. when it comes to working in a kitchen time isn't always on you side. On a busy night you need every advantage you can get, the last thing to need is a knife that isn't going to pull its own weight. Of the large array of knives I've used over the years this is BY FAR the best. It is perfect in your hand, the edge is breath taking and the things looks so damn cool. I first time I took the blade out of the box and diced a tomato I knew that this knife was going to become my best friend on a Friday night.

Read Best Reviews of Shun DM0706L Classic Left-Handed 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife Here

After so many years using a "right-handed" knife I finally fould this one and it is so much more comfortable for me. I now enjoy cutting meats and veggies as it's so much faster/easier.

Want Shun DM0706L Classic Left-Handed 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife Discount?

the knife is amazing really precise and sharp hold the edge pretty well even with regular kitchen use

one of the reasons i bought this was the nice handle and the fact the its a lefty knife gives more comfort and feel i love the size well balanced and easy to keep clean

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment