Hampton Forge Tomodachi 6-Inch All Purpose Kitchen Knife, Orange

Hampton Forge Tomodachi 6-Inch All Purpose Kitchen Knife, OrangeI've uploaded the correct picture... picked this up for my Mother as a gift along with the 8" bread knife.

Decent drawer knife, since it has its own sheath... 30 yr warranty... diswasher safe.. cheap.

What else more is there to say at this price :)

I originally got this knife when my roommate at my old apartment had one.

I actually got it as a gift for my boyfriend, because he just kept raving about how great it is! It's easily washable, sturdy, very sharp and cuts through just about anything. It's small enough to be less-weildly but large enough to cut through most things you need to cut through (meat, fruit, etc.) For the price especially (my roommate said she got it especially in a certain state, Ha!) I think it's a grade-A all-purpose knife.

Buy Hampton Forge Tomodachi 6-Inch All Purpose Kitchen Knife, Orange Now

Nice and sharp. nice shape and size for multiple uses. Now my most used kitchen knife. Better than the knife I thought I had lost whifh caused me to purchase this.

Read Best Reviews of Hampton Forge Tomodachi 6-Inch All Purpose Kitchen Knife, Orange Here

yes, very nice, by I can no received the procuct.When I get it I'll tell you if wath you buy.

Want Hampton Forge Tomodachi 6-Inch All Purpose Kitchen Knife, Orange Discount?

Nice work knife cuts very well became dull quick so also buy a sharpner to keep the edge. I am heppy with the feel of the Knife great knife overall

0 comments:

Post a Comment