Messermeister Meridian Elite 3-Piece What a Steel Knife Set

Messermeister Meridian Elite 3-Piece What a Steel Knife SetThis is the second set of these knives I've purchased this one as a gift for my son. These are excellent knives that hold their edge well and respond to honing quickly. Much better than other brands I've tried.

The Messermeister knife set is a good choice for someone who needs that big and small knife in their kitchen. The sharpening steel is really handy to give your knives that touch up when they seem a little dull. I use it with my other knives as well. I was, however, slightly disappointed that the Messermeister knives didn't hold their edge as well as I thought they would and it's not like I cut through tough stuff. I use them mostly for vegetables and sometimes trimming meat. The handles feel good and are of quality workmanship but I do wish the handle on the small knife were a little bigger around for better grip.

All in all I am pleased with the set.

Buy Messermeister Meridian Elite 3-Piece What a Steel Knife Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment