J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set

J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Piece Stainless Steel Knife SetVery nice knives for the price. Weighted well, attractive and comfortable to hold. I'm satisfied with the sharpness and quality. I did notice that they tend to spot if left to air-dry, so I hand wash & dry them right away.

I bought these knives as a starter kit and they really do a great job! I use each piece extensively and for someone who is just starting out, do not see an immediate need for additional knives. They are easy to handle, great value for the money (especially since they are J.A. Henckels!) and cut anything and everything well. There is no need to shop around some more if you are looking for a good set of basic knives-buy these.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set Now

I am a professional chef and while I use better knives at work, these are great for the beginner or for doing light work at home.

These knives are designed to sharpened by a sharpening steel but they tend to need it less often then your average knife.

Its a cheap knife that you dont mind dinging up or using on frozen product when necessary.

The redesign is also great considering that the old version of the Eversharp would at times flip over

and stand upright with its cutting edge straight up! That's a dangerous flaw which has been since rectified.

Its a good started product and you can eventually work your way up to a F.Dicks or GLOBAL product as you become more seasoned.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set Here

First off, I'm not a gourmet chef. I cook simple, down-home meals using common, everyday, easy-to-find ingredients. For those reasons, I don't need to spend a fortune on knives. This set is perfect for me. The knives have a nice weight & feel good in my hands.

Each knife has a triple riveted, contoured, black polypropylene handle with stainless rivets, & each knife has a fully visible tang construction. Although the knives are dishwasher safe, it's recommended that they be hand-washed. According to my packaging, each knife is made from high quality German stainless steel, is one-piece precision stamped & has a duo blade finish-blade; with a mirror polished edge, satin finished.

Each knife has a different serration.

The 8" chef's knife's blade has a micro serrated edge, I use this knife for most everything I do...chopping, cutting & slicing.

The 5" utility knife's blade has coarse serration; I find this knife very difficult to use because of the size of the serration. I rarely use it.

The 3" paring knife's edge is finely serrated. I use this knife for slicing small fruits and vegetables. It can also be used for boning small poultry.

I've owned my set for about 6 years now & have had no problems with it. They look like new and perform like new. Most of the time I hand-wash & dry them. I always store them in their original packaging to keep the blades from banging against my silverware & other utensils. In the past 2 or 3 years, I've purchased other sets for wedding gifts. As far as I'm concerned, this set is all I'll ever need to make delicious, home-cooked meals for my family.

I gave the set 4 stars because the serration on the utility knife makes it hard for me to use, otherwise it would've gotten 5 stars from me.

Want J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set Discount?

I used my Henckels knives for the first time yesterday, and I was so very impressed. They immediately imparted a sense of the craftsmanship and pride behind their manufacture. No flimsy feeling, no bending blade, no wavy cut--the design and weight of these knives is so perfect, I felt I was behind the wheel of a quality sportscar. These knives are well-balanced, easily guided, razor-sharp, and they really seem to take the labor out of food preparation! I'm going to send a set to somebody I love.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment