Ginsu Shoku 05740 8-Piece Cutlery Set, Assorted Colors

Ginsu Shoku 05740 8-Piece Cutlery Set, Assorted ColorsLike most of the other reviews on this product. You're not going to get what you think you're getting. Wish I would have read the reviews, but it was one of those lighting deals and well... you know how those work. I got a blue knife set with one green knife. Not exactly a rainbow of colors. I was ordering this for my mom for christmas and she still wanted to keep it, because I got it for her, so I won't be returning it even though I'd like to. I'm so mad I'm leaving my prepositions hanging!

Just like everyone else has said, these are good knives, but not a good color mix. They apparently are randomly packaged. I got 4 pinks, 2 blacks, and one green. I didn't buy them for the rainbow colors, but the way they are packaged, it makes them look like they were purchased separately and put in the block rather than as a set. Would have been nice to get some blue and purple in the set too, as advertised.

Buy Ginsu Shoku 05740 8-Piece Cutlery Set, Assorted Colors Now

I just got these knives yesterday, so I can't really comment on the quality, but I'm so sad that I got four black handles and only 3 color ones, definitely not as pictured. I used the Santoku this morning, very nice and sharp, cut wonderfully. Just sad about not getting the colors pictured. The colored one are very pretty and vibrant as pictured, the block is nice, just don't want 4 black-handle knives when I ordered 'rainbow'.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Shoku 05740 8-Piece Cutlery Set, Assorted Colors Here

They appear to be a pretty nice set. The slot where the sharpening steel goes is a little large and could be smaller to help keep the steel from bumping into one of the other larger knife handles. But over all it appears to be really nice, has a fairly nice balance to them. I have not used it long enough to see how the edge hold ups so maybe an update will be in order at a later time

Want Ginsu Shoku 05740 8-Piece Cutlery Set, Assorted Colors Discount?

Arrived on time knives are as pictured block is nice knives are very sharp and cut cleanly suggest putting knives in block upside down to prevent drawing blades against block knives feel comfortable in my big hands appear to be good quality for the price would purchase again or as a gift.

Save 66% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment