French Laguiole® - Complete 40 Pcs Flatware Set - RED Color - In Heavier 25/10 Stainless Steel (Of

French Laguiole® - Complete 40 Pcs Flatware Set - RED Color - In Heavier 25/10 Stainless SteelSince Amazon.com didn't have the color I wanted, I ordered a 40-pc set of flatware directly from French-Diffusion. Service was great! The flatware arrived within a week of placing my order. In addition, the price was somewhat cheaper than AMZ's, even with the weakened dollar at the time. This flatware is terrific. I really like the feel of the heavier 25/10 gauge set. Not only do they feel great but they look terrific and they clean up easily, either washing by hand or in the dishwasher. After about 6 weeks of daily use and cleaning in the dishwasher, the appearance is still great with no visible signs of deterioration. While only time will tell how durable they are, so far I'm really encouraged. The manufacturing quality seems to be first rate. If looking for a great everyday flatware set or even for special occasions, this is a great choice. Highly recommended, and definitely look into purchasing directly from French-Diffusion. Hopefully, I'll update this review in another year to better comment on durability. ps: I liked this set so much, I purchased another 20-pc set in a different color to add some variety to our meals... again, I ordered directly from French-Diffusion (AMZ doesn't have a 20-pc set of the 25/10 gauge product as far as I can tell).

Six Month Update We have now used this flatware daily for about six months, cleaning daily to multiple times a day with our dishwasher, and the flatware continues to look like brand new with no observable wear. Great product! I will update this review at the one year mark, and all signs point to it being positive.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment