Core Bamboo 6-Piece Utensil Set, Natural

Core Bamboo 6-Piece Utensil Set, NaturalIn an effort to be more environmentally friendly, I've begun to purchase more products made from environmentally sustainable materials. This includes bamboo. I liked the concept of Core Bamboo products. They are attractive and supposedly designed for everyday use.

I cook a lot so I need utensils that can hold up. I've had my Core Bamboo utensil assortment for about six-seven months. After hand washing them only (these are not meant for a dishwasher), the utensils are showing considerable wear. The pretty shine that the utensils had is gone in places. Where the shiny varnish has gone, I do not know. Probably in my food. There are also cracks forming throughout the wood on several utensils. While the utensils seem stable now, I know that I would not be happy if I found wood splinters in my food or mouth.

So my assessment of these utensils is very much mixed. They were gorgeous for the first four months of use and still are practical. If you use them frequently, however, they experience significant wear and tear. I have plastic and metal utensils on their fifth or sixth year of use. I don't know if these will make it to one year let alone two years.

I purchased my Core Bamboo utensil assortment at Big Lots for around twelve dollars. Big Lots also sells individual Core Bamboo products.

These utensils are made in China.

Purchased these to replace our well-worn wooden utensils that had seen better days. Overall, it's a great set. A few of the items were a bit rough in areas--small splinters around slots, for example, so I've docked a star there. Otherwise, though, they're sturdy, function as expected, and clean up easily. Too bad they're not dishwasher safe, as well, but they're worth the effort of handwashing.

Buy Core Bamboo 6-Piece Utensil Set, Natural Now

Other than a metal spatula for scraping food off of pots and pans, I have used this set for practically everything. They are made well and built to last. I'm very happy with my purchase!

Read Best Reviews of Core Bamboo 6-Piece Utensil Set, Natural Here

I found this utensil set to include all the go-to items I need in my kitchen. No matter what dish I'm cooking, there's always a need for one (or more) of these utensils! I wash them gently and they're holding up splendidly!

Want Core Bamboo 6-Piece Utensil Set, Natural Discount?

One of the utensils was so thin that it broke immediately. The rest are great. Love cooking with bamboo.

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment