Chef'n Dual Grater 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, Apricot

Chef'n Dual Grater 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, ApricotThis grater is wonderful. It's flat so it doesn't take up drawer space. It is dual-sided for fine or coarse grating. It has rubber feet so it doesn't slip when you're trying to use it. I love it.

The grater is quite flat and fits better in the drawer and in the dishwasher than my previous grater. Grates well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't know how it will hold up with time and being dishwasher-washed 1x/week, but I am optimistic.

Buy Chef'n Dual Grater 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, Apricot Now

Grater/shredded works great. I've used it on cheese and carrots so far, with excellent results. Has a coarse and fine grating side, so you can determine the texture that you want. Rubber handle and ends are comfortable to hold, and you can painlessly hold the grater against your chest/stomach while you use it if you so desire. Ships free with Amazon Prime. Great bargain!

Read Best Reviews of Chef'n Dual Grater 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, Apricot Here

I love this !! Works like a charm , and stores easily ! Would recommend if you want something smaller than a regular box grater .

Want Chef'n Dual Grater 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, Apricot Discount?

I do like to add grated cheese to macaroni and cheese dishes when their cheese flavor needs a little help. I would have preferred one with a hole for slicing the cheese, but I liked the size of this one. When it came in the mail I wasted no time in putting it to work and found it to be satisfactory in grating cheese. One side has larger holes than the other so you can control how finely you want to grate the cheese, which is nice. It is easy to clean and is pretty flat so it does not take up much room in the drawer. The orange handle makes it easy to spot when I need it, and glad I had chosen it as my cheese grater.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment