Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4

Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4I ordered these from Amazon just before Thanksgiving because I needed to take some hors' d'oeuvres to Thanksgiving dinner. I had some various high-end cheese spreads. Thanksgiving this year was going to be a little bit formal and I realized that I didn't have any little spreaders. I went to Amazon, looked up spreader and found these. I ordered it and it got here quickly. These worked out great and they are nice looking. I recommend them. Good price, too!

These are the best little butter knives I could find on the internet or at any retail store and the price was fantastic. They are not quite as decorative as I had originally hoped to find, but they look nice and have a good weight to them. At first I was just looking for a few decorative knives to put out with the butter dishes at our large family holiday meals. Then I found these cute little knives, and marked down to boot! I bought 4 packages (4 per package) and now I'll just put one out with each place setting.

Buy Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4 Now

These spreaders are made of two partsthe handle and the spreader. When I opened them and took them out of the package two of the spreaders were pulled right apart. 2 of 4 spreaders were broken when sent to me. I would not recommend this product and would have returned it if I didn't have to pay for shipping.

Read Best Reviews of Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4 Here

I am a Glass Artist and make Cheese and Salsa trays out of recycled bottles. I have been looking for the perfect cheese spreader for my items. I needed something that is classy and economical. We use 100's of spreaders and we're very pleased with our purchase.

Want Amco Classic Spreaders, Stainless Steel Blades, Set of 4 Discount?

These spreaders are not knives for cutting with and are not supposed to be large. As spreaders, they are the correct size. They are stylish and are made from good quality materials. I especially like the seamless, one-piece construction (no separately attached handles with the potential to eventually loosen and/or fall off as I've experienced). These spreaders wash and polish well, looking especially nice placed next to my large glass covered cheese tray. These spreaders are nice enough to use for any occasion. I shopped around before buying and would purchase these again.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment