Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 2-Piece Deluxe Asian Set

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 2-Piece Deluxe Asian SetBoth knives are razor sharp. Great balance and heft. The kudamono knife (3-inch) will even slice easily through a large carrot. These knives are built to last. (I've had my other ones for probably 20 years) The 7" knife is far superior to the regular chef's knife, too. My new favorite knives, for sure!

With so many foreign "knock-off" high-end articles it is good to read the comments of others who made the mistake and purchased a knock-off. Well, you pay for way you get, and I paid a lot for their wonderful knives; I've am amature chef, so I appreciate quality knives and have had a very nice set for 20 years, but never the ones with the bevels in the sides, basically making whatever you slice just fall away with little or no effort. Great knives, reasonable prices, and fast service.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 2-Piece Deluxe Asian Set Now

I ordered this knife set after due research. Took a long time to arrive. The larger of the Knives works, the small knife is blunt would not slice a tomato, paper nothing it is useless. I sent an email to the company explaining difficulty. This is what I received back:

"Hello Joesphine,

As the Australian distributor your enquiry has been forwarded to us.

We wish to advise that to achieve a good finish without damage to the knife by

being incorrectly sharpened, we recommend that you have the knife professionally sharpened.

This service can be done via retailers such as King of Knives who have many stores nationally."

NO free voucher to have it sharpened. I will never purchase this product again. and feel very dissatisfied as I fell I have wasted a considerable amount of money. No customer service at all. BUYER BEWARE!!

_____

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 2-Piece Deluxe Asian Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment