Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000S Chutoh Mid-size Utility Knife

Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000S Chutoh  Mid-size Utility KnifeThis is a very versatile knife to have in any kitchen.

If you're looking for an all around knife I would more then suggest the Chutoh from Miyabi. The length is perfect for any job. The design not only looks beautiful hanging up on my magnetic knife rack, it is also amazingly comfortable to hold in my hand. The knife has the quality you can trust with a Henckels Two Man, and for this price really, what are you waiting for.

I'm not a professional cook but as the person in my household who enjoys doing the cooking, I've formed some opinions on this knife. I have several other Henckels knives but this is by far the thinest and sharpest blade in my collection. The asymetric handle is contoured to fit the curvature of your palm and fingers, reducing fatigue and making it easier to be accurate with the blade. The 6 inch length is perfect. Craftsmanship and finish is very high, all the way to the kanji character engraved in the end of the grip. Nice touch for a sushi knife.

I haven't found the need to sharpen it yet as it has kept the factory edge, even after several months of fairly moderate use. This knife holds an edge! And the stainless steel makes it easy to care for, unlike high carbon steel blades which can stain or rust unless immediately dried and oiled.

This knife is ideal for fine cuts to thawed meat or poultry without bones, vegetables, and anything else that doesn't require a lot of cutting force. While sharp enough to do most of that, cutting requiring heavier force would best be done by a heavier butcher knife or a cleaver. This has become my favorite kitchen knife but IMO the slender, thin design of the blade might limit how one is likely to use it.

Buy Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000S Chutoh Mid-size Utility Knife Now

I bought it a few weeks ago. I guess it's a good knife except that the package of it has a few of scrapes.

The design for the knife is great. The blade is made of special formula steel. The knife can split a paper easily which shows the quality of the blade is very good. The part which is close to the handle has a radian and is smooth. This is good for washing tiny scran and help with cleaning germs. The hand feeling is also good! I like the design of it. There is a elegant kanji at the bottom of the handle. The knife is awesome!

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000S Chutoh Mid-size Utility Knife Here

I bought this knife along with two other of this series for a gift. The cook in our family loves them!

Want Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000S Chutoh Mid-size Utility Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment