Towle Hotel 90-Piece Flatware Set

Towle Hotel 90-Piece Flatware SetThis silverware is gorgeous and very well made. The large dinner fork is large and substantial, which I love! I also really love the various coordinating designs. It's really a beautiful set. The 90 piece set includes 3 different forks and spoons, as well as some serving pieces. I am extremely happy with this silverware and look forward to enjoying it for years to come. I highly recommend!!

I've been looking for the perfect flatware set for a couple years and I finally found it! I love all of the patterns and it not only looks beautiful on the table, it feels heavy and substantial in the hand. If this suits your sense of taste and you're okay with having different patterns that coordinate beautifully, I highly recommend Towle's Hotel flatware set.

Buy Towle Hotel 90-Piece Flatware Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment