Victorinox Forged 17-Slot Bamboo Knife Storage Block

Victorinox Forged 17-Slot Bamboo Knife Storage BlockThis knife block is very attractive. I first bought the Kapoosh to fit my Victorinox knives, but after reading the reviews I decided to opt for a block that was a better fit and longer lasting.

It fits my 10" Chef's knife, 7" Santoku (w/ a little wiggle room), Henckles bread knife, 4 1/2" utility knife, 6 Steak knives, Kitchen Aid kitchen Shears, w/ 6 empty slots remaining to fill. However, I was a bit disappointed that their didn't seem to be a slot that fit my Santoku or my Steak Knives perfectly. I just thought it odd since the brands matched.

I am happy with the overall look and organization of the slots. Prior to purchasing I reviewed the Henckles blocks, but found there slots and layout a little odd. It might have worked, but I had the money and figured I go with the matching brand. If I had to do it all over, I would have bought the Block w/ the matching set. Prior to buying my first two Victorinox knives, I didn't know I was going to like this brand that much.

After receiving the rose-handled Victorinox steak knives as a wedding gift, I wanted to upgrade our storage block as well. I shopped around and couldn't beat the price, the storage capacity and the attractiveness. I would have purchased one from a different maker if made better sense. It looks great-very eye-appealing. I would recommend on the factors stated above.

Buy Victorinox Forged 17-Slot Bamboo Knife Storage Block Now

I bought this as a requested gift for my daughter for Christmas. It is very nice. She loves it. Holds many knives as compared to my old one!

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Forged 17-Slot Bamboo Knife Storage Block Here

The slots are too narrow to hold other than 2 8" Victorinox knifes.

I can't fit my 7" santoku, 10" bread and 8" chef into the block at the same time.

Save your money and buy the snap guards or find another block.

I don't have room for a mag-strip or I'd go there. I figured this block could

accommodate at least 3 top end knives from the same vendor but that's not the case.

It is well made and works for knives that fit. Maybe it's perfect for you if you

don't have any large knives but I can't really recommend it to anyone.

Want Victorinox Forged 17-Slot Bamboo Knife Storage Block Discount?

I've had this for about three years now, it was purchased to replace an older block that was cheap and worn out. This block is perfect for the counter, to display your cutlery in style. Well made and decorative all in one.

Highly recommended!

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment