Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Fillet Knife, Small Black Poly Handle

Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Fillet Knife, Small Black Poly HandleI swear by Victorinox(Forshner) knives and own well over a dozen, from fillet to chef's knives. I have found they are the best knife for the price both in the kitchen and at the fillet table. They not only feel right but also hold an edge even when cutting thru bones. I would rate most of them a five. That said though, I feel this one though is too wimpy for filleting most fish and I base this on my experience as I fillet hundreds of fish a year both in Michigan and Florida. The knife seems to bend too much when I apply a small amount of force to feel and ride on the bones as I remove the fillets from the fish. It does do a good job of skinning the fish though.

Great knife! Sharp, flexible, and processes fish with the greatest of ease.... but didn't come with a sheath, I assumed it would as a fillet knifeso if your out there and (like me) don't read the details... don't be surprised...

Buy Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Fillet Knife, Small Black Poly Handle Now

I worked in a seafood department of a grocery store for 5 years, and we used these daily for any cutting task (with the exception of cutting / steaking larger fish) and it was great. It sharpens well, is very flexible, everything you could ask for in a fillet knife.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Fillet Knife, Small Black Poly Handle Here

Does what it is designed to do. I am able to sharpen it. Nice handle. I use it frequently to make chicken breast fillets.

Want Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Fillet Knife, Small Black Poly Handle Discount?

I have several Victorinox poly handle knives, they hold up very well. This knife is very flexible which is perfect for thin slices and careful carving and filleting. I love it. If you are looking for an all-purpose knife this is not what you want too flexible.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment