Towle Living Alpine 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Towle Living Alpine 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8I previewed these at a bricks 'n' mortar store first. They are heavy with nice rounded edges. The design is quite modern. The only drawback is that the two forks are almost identical in size. If the salad fork was just a tad smaller, I could have given five stars. Unless the two forks are side by side, they're difficult to distinguish from each other. If you don't care about that, prefer a modern look & like a heavy flatware set, you'll love these.

The flatware is not stamped stainless and I don't think that's an oversight. The knives rust at the serrations. They are well designed from at esthetic point of view.

Buy Towle Living Alpine 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Now

I received these from Amazon and immediately noticed the weight. They are built very sturdy as well. They do not bend under pressure. I have been using them for several months now and I wash them in the dishwasher and they look as good as they did when I opened the package. These are exactly what I was hoping for. A durable and simple design for daily use. Great job with these Towle.

Excellent service from Amazon Prime as always. I love Amazon Prime.......

Read Best Reviews of Towle Living Alpine 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Here

I love this flatware set, it is sturdy and very contemporary use it everyday but could be used also for elegant dinner party.

Want Towle Living Alpine 42-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Discount?

Was not sure what to expect but was very happily surprised by the weight and durability of this product. Will recommend in the future.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment