Totally Bamboo 2-Sided Poly-Boo Cutting Board, 15-Inch

Totally Bamboo 2-Sided Poly-Boo Cutting Board, 15-InchUsing this cutting board is truly a no brainer! For ages I've used the standard plastic Ikea cutting boards that stain and ware easily and not to mention slip all over my countertops when I'm prepping foodbig mistake! This completely affordable board has it all, my favorite part being that it's double sided with cute little pictures of the foods that are meant to be cut on each side. I've been using the board for a few weeks now and have tested it with some sharp knives and the thing still looks brand new. It also comes clean beautifully and none of the foods I've prepared on either side have stained the board. This will be my go-to gift item for friends and family in the coming months!

The reversible Polly-Boo cutting board is a great tool in the kitchen. The bamboo side is excellent for cutting fruits and vegetables, the Polymer side is excellent at cutting meat, fish and poultry. Both sides work equally well at protecting our counters and knives. What makes this cutting board different from our other cutting boards is that it is two boards in one. It has a raised lip around the edges and the handle that keeps juices from running onto the counters, which our other boards don't and the 15" by 12" size is great for whole chickens, roasts and larger cuts of meat. The handle makes it easy to pick up off the counter with one hand and take out to the BBQ. This is a very good tool that will replace almost all of our current cutting boards. It washes up quickly and easily and that's an A+ coming from one who thinks everything should go in the dishwasher! Oh and my husband LOVES the handle!

Buy Totally Bamboo 2-Sided Poly-Boo Cutting Board, 15-Inch Now

This cutting board is perfect! I bought it looking for a nice bamboo board and originally a second plastic one to cut the raw meet. I found the two in one cutting board and it's great for both! Easy to clean and no worries for cross contamination!

Read Best Reviews of Totally Bamboo 2-Sided Poly-Boo Cutting Board, 15-Inch Here

Love it! Not only do i not need 2 cutting boards anymore, this one is a beauty.

I almost didn't want to use it the bamboo side is so pretty, additionally the binding strip grips to my counter top, making for a stable cutting surface, It's easy to clean, and a good size for convenient storage.

Want Totally Bamboo 2-Sided Poly-Boo Cutting Board, 15-Inch Discount?

Great all around cutting board. Easy to clean. Holds food in place without allowing it to slide around. Durable. Very convenient size. Great for cutting meat which is what I generally use it for. I will never buy one of those thin plastic cutting sheets again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment