The Knork 4 - Pc. Set

The Knork 4 - Pc. SetMy husband has used a knork for years. His hands sometimes shake and it gives him more stability. It also aids in cutting meat and cutting into salads. It is excellent quality and I put it in the dishwasher.

If someone you know has difficulty using a fork in one hand & a knife in the other, this is a great solution. The knork cuts extremely well, because the side is angled well to be a suitable cutting edge.

Have no fear-place this easily in your mouth without cutting your tongue or anything else.

Yes, the handle is heavier, but that is probably because the knork is designed with a good application of physics. The unique shape of the edge plus the weight of the handle allows one to cut through any thickness if you have a good strong eating hand.

Use the knork properly-place it on the object (like a thick steak) & rock back & forth. Patience is advised-but then it is recommended to eat more slowlyit's healthy!

Enjoy your steak in a restaurant -you are no longer restricted to soft mushy foods. Be independent-no one has to cut your steak in public anymore!

Buy The Knork 4 - Pc. Set Now

I was very interested in getting a knork to try, because I have rheumatoid arthritis that severely affects my hands. I wound up getting mine from Bed Bath and Beyond, and we bought a set of 4 satin-finish forks.

These are terrific. The weight of them makes them fit my hand very well. I can cut things like gyros meat, chicken liver and sausage easily without having to use a knife. The curve of the tines also helps pick things up a little easier.

This is a great tool for certain kinds of disability. The satin finish looks fine. I'm so pleased with this item.

Read Best Reviews of The Knork 4 - Pc. Set Here

I love these forks. They are so much better than I expected. I eat with a plate of food in the living room and cutting food while holding the plate was so nice. Last night we had enchiladas and they cut like butter with these forks. Heavier weight than expected but perfectly balanced and easy to hold. Well designed!!

Want The Knork 4 - Pc. Set Discount?

I recently purchased several sets of the Knork flatware and an extra set of the Knorks. I loved them as soon as I took them out of the box. They are very elegant and they actually do work! I purchased the duo finish and it is beautiful. They have the look and feel of very expensive flatware, yet they are surprisingly affordable. Even if you have no interest in the cutting feature, they just have such a nice feel to them.

I highly recommend Knork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment