Shun Classic 8-Inch Carving Knife

Shun Classic 8-Inch Carving KnifeMy husband is the cook in our house and each year I get him one new knife a tradition that started last year. He loves Shun, they cut nicely, never dull, and have a wonderful warranty. Well worth the money if you want to keep your knives for a very long time.

good knife, sharper then german but doesn't hold the edge as long. its easy to hone but just as easy to damage. i bought the boning/fillet knife after using the carving knife. i like them for specialty knives but still stick to german knives for a chef and santuko

Buy Shun Classic 8-Inch Carving Knife Now

You can't go wrong with any Shun knives. These are the sharpest knife I've ever seen. While I haven't had it very long, I can tell I'll have it for a lifetime!

Read Best Reviews of Shun Classic 8-Inch Carving Knife Here

This is my second Shun and as with the first, i would not trade either one, these are top items in any kitchen, we cooks need good knives and Shun does it extremely well.

Want Shun Classic 8-Inch Carving Knife Discount?

I have 2 other Shun knives and I love them. They cut so easily! Very sharp! Love them!

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment