Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Multi-Colored

Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Multi-ColoredThese are the cheapest knockoff of Laguiole knives. The handles are plastic and blades can be bent in half by hand! Completely disgusted with this product!

I was extremely disappointed in these steak knives. While they are sharp as advertised and will certainly cut a steak, I was expecting a little better quality. They appear to be very cheaply made and are extremely light weight and flimsy. If I had been able to hold these and feel them before I purchased them, I would have not bought them. If I could return them I would. I was expecting a better quality knife for the price. Would not recommend them.

Update... While I am still unhappy with my purchase, I would like to clarify that the company I purchased these knives from did agree to a refund. I actually heard back from them in less than 20 minutes! I am well pleased with the customer service I am receiving and will continue to do business with this company in the future.

Buy Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Multi-Colored Now

I should have listened to one of the previous reviewers. These knives do not have a metal handle but a cheap plastic one with a paint job made to look like metal. It gives them a very light weight feel and feel very cheap. Not what you would expect from Laguiole. I returned mine.

Read Best Reviews of Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Multi-Colored Here

These knives are very well balanced are the right width and are sharp for precise cuts.The forefinger rest in the front of the handle contributes to greater control. They are easy to clean (by hand) and are very good looking.

Well worth the money.

Want Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives -Multi-Colored Discount?

Commentary from an Arizona rancher who eats a lot of meat: The (Multi-Colored) Jean Dubost Laguiole 6-Piece Steak Knives are attractive, well balanced, and affordable. When cutting into natural stone plates they STAY SHARP unlike a lot of other supposed-to-be steak knives. STOP BUY THESE! Need I say more? Haven't you bought them yet? DO IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment