Rosewill RHKN-11001 14-Piece Stainless Stell Knife Cutlery Block Set

Rosewill RHKN-11001 14-Piece Stainless Stell Knife Cutlery Block SetProbably the best kitchen knife set I've owned to date. I was so impressed by them that I ordered a second batch for my mother-in-law, who is an insanely dedicated cooking fanatic: She loves 'em, or at least she claims she does. She tends to spin them around in her hands with a look of burning hatred when she talks to me in her kitchen. I genuinely fear for my life. She dislikes me whole-heartedly.

But back on topic: holy heck, can these things cut. I have had no issues at all with them, personally!

This Knife Set was not what I Had Expected, But was exactly as I At First Thought I Would Get, Would Not Purchase Again, Live and Learn, Oh! Well I Can Use The Wood Block for some of my other knives.

Buy Rosewill RHKN-11001 14-Piece Stainless Stell Knife Cutlery Block Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment