Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA

Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA, Aluminum HandleI love this knife. For years, my most unfavorite part of making a sandwich or burger was slicing the tomatoes. I tended to cut the tomato unevenly, to make the slices way thicker than I wanted them, etc. This knife has completely changed the way I make a sandwich. It's so painless. Even the most unbelievable klutz (me) can slice a tomato well with this thing. As a bonus, it's made in the good ole' USA and it's amazingly cheap. At this price, even if the knife dulled out in a year or two, I would simply buy another one--it's a great bargain. The last knife I tried to slice a tomato with was a much pricier one from Chicago Cutlery, and it didn't do half as good a job as this thing.

Updated 1/16/2012:

It's been two years since I purchased this knife, and it's still the only way I can slice a tomato without frustration. Surprisingly enough for a knife at this price point, it has maintained its sharp edge.

These are truly very sharp, good working knives. I was so happy with the tomato knife that I bought a 2nd one, the steak knife set, and the carving knife. Love them all, except: Just be aware that (now that I've had them for several months) the handles are brushed aluminum which gives a good offsetting weight in the hand, however, the shiny silver color turns dingey gray. If you don't mind that-especially bec now they don't match the silver color of the blade, then they are a great buy. I would give 5 stars if they didn't discolor. NOTE: I NEVER ONCE PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER.

Buy Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA Now

I own two of these knives and have given several as gifts. They are perfect for tomatoes and for any other veggies or foods that need a delicate touch. I use mine all the time, and highly recommend them to anyone. Just be careful they are extremely sharp!

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA Here

I started buying Rada cutlery at one of the big Home & Garden Shows because I was tired of cheap knives and of peelers that just didn't work. This tomato slicer is simply the best for the price you don't need to spend a fortune on the German brands this U.S. made knife is every bit as good at a fraction of the price. It does a superb job slicing delicate tomatoes and other fragile foods.

The knife stays extremely sharp I've nicked myself a number of times when I got too close to what I was cutting.

The only drawback, if you are into appearances, is that the handle will discolor if it is not dried after washing or if you allow it to sit in water. Also, these knives should not be put in the dishwasher if you care about appearance the handle will get darkened and somewhat pitted.

Okay, for those of you who critique reviewsyes, I know I'm using the same basic information for all the fabulous Rada products. If it really bothers you, please don't read any more Rada reviews I've written.

Want Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA Discount?

I love the Rada tomato knife. It works very well & cuts tomato very thin.

Very well made. I bought 2 more for my cousins! I would recommend it to

everyone who wants a high quality knife at a very inexpensive price.

Save 86% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment