Rada Cutlery Grapefruit Knife, Made in USA

Rada Cutlery Grapefruit Knife, Made in USA, Aluminum HandleGood, basic grapefruit knife, does the job. Also good for removing the skin from slices of melon or pineapple (just slide along the inside of the slice near the skin).

It's probably my fault for not really knowing how to handle this thing, but it's so sharp it whacks right through the membrane between the sections. If you're not careful it will poke through the whole skin and into YOUR skin. I've never complained about a knife being too sharp, but I'm really awkward with the shape and sharpness of this. If you're accustomed to this type of grapefruit knife, you'll love this one. I think I just need more practice.

Buy Rada Cutlery Grapefruit Knife, Made in USA Now

How refreshing to find something that is well made in the USA, well priced, and does the job. I can't imagine how one would make a better grapefruit knife. Those ones with blades on both ends are silly and possibly dangerous. I often use it to cut sections of large oranges as well as grapefruits. And it has a lifetime warranty. Very nice.

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Grapefruit Knife, Made in USA Here

I love red grapefruit and big, sweet oranges, but really hate to peel them, especially if I have to fight to separate the peel from the pulp -which is the only part I want to eat. I can see why they give it a lifetime guarantee: The blade is thick and sturdy-looking and cuts like a dream. I expect to get many years of good use from this knife and consider it a great bargain!

Want Rada Cutlery Grapefruit Knife, Made in USA Discount?

It does the job and is well made. I eat a lot of grapefruit and finally decided I deserve a special knife. This one is just the right size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment