Oneida Boutonniere 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Oneida Boutonniere 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4I was moving into my own place and needed some flatware, and this is perfect. I spent probably too much time looking around for a 20-piece set that would do the job. Its not my favorite pattern, but the price was right for Oneida's great brand & warranty. For the price, you get a very good weight and well balanced flatware. This set is very shiny and well made. All of the pieces, even the knives are one piece and you won't have to worry about water getting in or breaking apart. I looked at of Oneida's 18/0 flatware of comparable price (Colonial Boston, etc..) in stores around town and this set was the nicest of the bunch. You don't need to worry about bending at all.

I don't have a dishwasher so I can't tell you how the finish holds up, but all together I am very happy and would recommend this to anyone.

We bought this set since our previous dinner set had been lost one by one. Now we have this set for two months and it's as clean and shiny as the first day.

Buy Oneida Boutonniere 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment