Mikasa Sophia 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

Mikasa Sophia 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12The size seems to be about 1.5 times larger than a normal set. The size of the teaspoon with this set it almost the size of my regular serving spoon! If you have children, this would not be a good set for you. I really liked the design, but I had to send it back for being so ridiculously large.

Was looking for an elegant flatware set, stainless steel 18/10, service for 12-18, reasonably priced. Did a lot of looking online and in stores, and found most sets were at least $200 so this one was reasonably priced. It is however, somewhat more rugged looking as opposed to elegant looking. And the teeth of the dinner forks are so long I'm afraid I might hurt my throat with them. The salad forks are about the size of standard dinner forks so we've been using the salad forks as our dinner forks.

Buy Mikasa Sophia 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Now

I am furnishing a second home and have been on the market for things I haven't purchased in a very long time. I was shocked to see how few high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel flatware sets were available, and those I could find were at very high prices. A previous poster complained about the large size of the flatware. I believe this is "continental size" flatware. I tried to post a link that explains the various sizes of flatware available and the differences in size, but apparently Amazon deletes external links.

This set works for me. I have Le Creuset stoneware. My dishes are large (dinner plate 12") and small flatware would look strange.

Read Best Reviews of Mikasa Sophia 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment